SCPL is holding its 4th Annual National Library Week Bookmark Contest!!
This contest is a design contest for all ages. The contest runs April 2 – 21, 2018. Interested patrons may pick up an official entry form at any SCPL location. Prizes will be awarded to winners in each age group.
- One entry per person
- All images must be original and the work of the artist listed on the entry
- All artwork must lay flat and be contained within the edges of the entry
- No lewd or inappropriate images will be considered
- Entries must be submitted to a staff member at any of the four library locations April 2-21.
- All entries become the property of the Spencer County Public Library and may be reproduced for public distribution, displayed in the library, and posted on the library’s website and facebook pages. SCPL may use each winner’s name, design and photograph for publicity purposes.